Circus Workshops, Circus Parties, Circus Classes and Professional Circus Performances
- Circus classes, circus parties and circus workshops (using aerial trapeze, aerial hoop, aerial rope, aerial silks and aerial net; including floor-based acrobatics, tightwire-walking warm-up stretches and conditioning; manipulation skills (i.e. hula hooping, juggling, twirling ribbons, spinning plates) and contortion) entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, health problems, aggravations of previous injuries or damage to self, property of third parties.
- Professional Circus Performance (circus acts and shows performed by Katy Kartwheel or volunteer/contracted performer on behalf of Circus Passion) carries risk to the audience (i.e. human error causing collision or burns; audience participation resulting in injury; equipment malfunction causing collision or burns.
- Such risks cannot be eliminated from this activity without diminishing the quality of delivery.
- As a condition of enrolment or booking, you accept (or if a child under 18 years old is attending the parent/guardian accepts on behalf of the child) full and complete responsibility for your own participation in the class, workshop or party.
- You agree to hold Katy Kartwheel and Circus Passion (including any volunteers or staff working on behalf of Circus Passion or Katy Kartwheel) free and harmless of any and all liability for any manifestation of the risks mentioned above.